Directions, links and photo
packed adventurous stories. Some of these attractions can
be reached by car, bus, biking, shuttle service and hiking.
They are accessible to everyone, although some involve a short walk
and some, an extended multi day trip and some, a humorous attitude.
We would like to thank all that contributes to the stories listed here. You are invited to submit your stories about Jasper and surrounding area. If you do not have photos that goes with your story, do not worry, as we are willing to venture outdoors from our computer desks to photograph the vistas, scenes, and adventures that relate to your story. The stories are posted on this site for FREE. Our related links are sponsors that keep this web site free of annoying banners and ads.
To better appreciate the environment, pack out your own rubbish and pick up any you see. Don't forget to bring a camera. You will not be disappointed in what you see. Some of these stories listed have virtual 360 degrees auto rotating panoramic photos (Java must be enabled to view them). Look for them.
- Jasper Riding Stables ( Horseback Tours )
- Tonquin Valley Backcountry ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- Tonquin Adventures ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- Skyline Trail Rides Ltd. ( Horseback, Backcountry Cabins )
- Alpine Art Eco-Tours ( Guided Eco Tours )
- Jasper Adventure Centre ( Guided Tours )
- Edge Control ( Ski & Outdoor Store)
- Maligne Rafting Adventures ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper's Whitewater Rafting Company ( Rafting Tours )
- Rocky Mountain River Guides ( Rafting Tours )
- Jasper Raft Tours ( Rafting Tours )
- High Country Helicopters Ltd. ( Helicopter Tours Book Direct )
- Rocky Mountain Fishing Adventures ( Fishing Guide )
- Blue Creek Outfitter ( Horse Training, Backcountry Tours )
- Borderline "Snowfarmers" ( Horse Tours )
- On-Line Sport & Tackle ( Fishing Guides )
- Skis Please ( Ski Rental Shop )
- Mica Mountain Lodge (ATV Tours )